Oh Happy Day!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Easter Dress

This has got to be one of my favorite dresses! I LOVE the way it turned out!! It took me forever to make it. These ruffle dresses are a killer. I think it was around 10 hours all said and done, but WOW! The colors are fabulous. Bright and happy!

Unfortunately Punxsutawny Phil says winter will go on, but I am optimistic :)
Wouldn't it be lovely if it was actually warm by Easter? Well, I know in some places it will be, but here it is anyone's guess.

Anyway, just want to share the gorgeous colors of this dress. I hope that the mommy I made it for loves it on her little girl!
Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Just adorable Lauren!

Maggie said...

So pretty!!!! I love the colors you chose!
-Mags

Tiffany said...

This dress is incredibly cute! I love it.

HalfDozen said...

Looks Great! Even if its not warm by Easter a long sleeve could go under it.