Oh Happy Day!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it really almost spring?

I think so! And I couldn't be more excited!! It is getting light out earlier in the morning, and all of the snow is almost completely melted. We are going to have warmer temp.s next week too. Very soon we will actually be able to go out and play without freezing! YAY!!!!

And also that means that my husband will be graduating form law school, we will be packing, we will be moving. If he can find a job somewhere, that is where we are going. It seems that a job is still pretty hard to come by but we are staying positive. And praying a lot :) Something will come up and the next chapter of our lives will begin.

The actual moving part I am pretty excited about! I have already begun Spring Cleaning and trying to de clutter my home so that we are not bringing anything with us that we are not using.  I am too sentimental, I like to keep everything! But that will soon be changing, Freecycle here I come!

Anyway, I am trying to finish up as many projects a I can before we move. I am working on a very awesome Quiet Book for Connor. I found the best tutorial here at How To Make a Quiet Book. I have 3 pages done so far. I just want to have it done by Easter so it can go in his Easter basket. I am on the hunt for other handmade Easter gifts for the kids too, so if anyone has anything cute, give me a shout!

Come back Tomorrow to see who I am featuring :)
Here are some of my recent projects:

I am working on a Scrappy wallet (shhhhhh, it's a surprise, lol)
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the wallet....i want it! lol

ciao bella

Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

Love them all! Gorgeous!