Oh Happy Day!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sewing away for SPRING!!

I am so ready for warm weather!! It always hits me in January. I want sunshine, and warm breezes. I miss taking the baby for afternoon walks! And morning jogs :)







Well, I can't make the seasons change any faster, but I have decided that I can start working on my spring line, and so I have! I have these gorgeous new corduroy purses, some twirl-y patchwork skirts in the making, and LOADS of fun ideas waiting to be made!! I am very excited, and I have a couple of photos to curb your curiosity a bit ;)

I will post more photos as I get more done, but for now this is my new Peace Dove Corduroy Hobo, and my mama patchwork twirl skirt (it's just a peek really because it isn't quite finished!)

Keep checking in! I may just decide to give away a beautiful Peace bag to a LUCKY reader!!

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful colors!

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is my first time on your site...and I like, I like! You colour choices in the appliqued bird are perfect..and the quilted skirt, love!
I am a new blogger who dabbles in sewing as well as many other creative outlets...come by my site sometime...maybe you'll want to follow me! That would be lovely.
I'm going to follow you after I post this comment.