Oh Happy Day!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast 2009 went. It is crazy how fast time goes by these days! I am very excited for this new year! I have lots of great ideas for my shop(s) and SOOOO many things that I want to make. I am gearing up for the spring already, trying to jump ahead for once.

Today is my husband's and my 9th anniversary! It was very low key. We celebrated at home. I made steak and dill potatoes with a nice salad. It only cost us around $16 and we fed 6 people! If we would have gone out that bill would have been well over $100! SO for this new year, we are trying to not spend money whenever we can. Very hard for me to do since I am kind of a shop-a-holic. But I am very determined to not shop unless it is something we absolutely need. Actually, that is one of my New Year's resolutions. I have a small list of resolutions, and I am going to try very hard to keep them :)

So we didn't get to got to the New Year's Eve party because the baby was sick. We just stayed home and watched re runs of The Office. I would have been in bed at 10pm but the older kids went to a friends. Had to wait up until midnight. I was so tired, LOL. We got to watch the ball drop. Always fun. I liked it better when we lived in California. The ball dropped at 9pm, then the kids could go to bed because it was the new year! Of course they were much younger then. I don't think they would fall for that now!

I hope you had a great New Year's, and I wish you happiness and blessings. Please check in from time to time! I am going to be trying to keep posting more often :)

No comments: