Oh Happy Day!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HAPPY STURDAY! UPDATE!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Today is Saturday, and you know what that means!! The Winner is going to be announced TODAY!!!!! Right on this blog!! As soon as the winner i posted I will update here as well to offer a big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Copoied direct;y form Joey and Aleethea:

"CONGRATULATIONS to # 276 -- Joann of http://www.arkofjewels.blogspot.com ! How AWESOME, how lucky is she??

I've sent you an eMail Joann, and Liz will be contacting you soon to send out your gorgeous handmade handbag!! Woohoo!!

This was SO MUCH MORE FUN than I could've imagined. Let's do this giveaway stuff again soon, ok?

oxox "


HOORAY JOANN!!!!!! It is your LUCKY day :)




2 comments:

Joann Temple said...

Thanks for hosting such a great Giveaway. I can't wait to receive that gorgeous handbad, and know everyone will love it, but especially me.

Joann Temple
www.jodaycraf.etsy.com
templejg@comcast.net

Lin said...

Congrats to the winner!

Gwen...I shipped your halloween package today. The UPS guy told me it would arrive on Thursday (sorry it's so late). Email me for your packages' tracking # at:
hollygolightly0831 (at) gmail (dot) com

:)