Oh Happy Day!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Disney On Ice Celebrations


So we decided (my husband and I) to surprise our 6 year old daughter (and our 18m month old son although he will probably have no recollection of this) and take them to see Disney on Ice on Friday. It was SO much fun!! Lorelai was SO surprised, and she loved the show! They did a really great job with the presentation. It was very exciting and very colorful. There were lots of cool special effects to keep the kiddos attention. The Fairy Godmother shot sparkles out of her wand! And Mickey made brooms dance!!



The costumes were INCREDIBLE! Very well made. Connor was even entralled enough that he didn't try to get away from me. Well, at least not too much. His favorite part was when Buzz Lightyear and Woody made their appearance. It just so happens that Toy Story is his most FAVORITE movie ever and to prove it we watch it a minimum of 6 times a day! Just kidding! We only watch it about 2 or 3 times. Still, I think that I know the ENTIRE movie by heart. I think I dream of Toy Story at night, lol.




Anyway, there were so many of our favorite Disney characters, Jack the Pumpkin King, Belle, Cinderella, Cruella DeVille, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald, Ariel, lice, the Mad Hatter, Mulan, ok you gt the point. There were LOTS of characters!! It was really a fantastic show! Going on a Friday was a great idea! There wasn't too much of a crowd. We had so much fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

No comments: