Oh Happy Day!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jelly?



I am going to make some homemade Jelly. It sounds so good and seems fairly straight-forward. I have never done it before, but I know that homemade goodies always taste better than store bought. I am going to visit the farmer's market and get some fresh fruit today or tomorrow. Hopefully anyway! I just love spring and summer! I am also making some new Farmer's Market shopping bags. They are great to carry all your fruits and veggies. Plus they double as grocery bags to reduce the need for plastic bags and paper bags. Taking care of our environment is very important and we should all do whatever we can ;)

1 comment:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

You're having a "Jam Session!" The tote picture is awesome, is that what they're going to look like? There's a great Farmer's Market downtown, maybe we could spend a day down there with the girls :)