Oh Happy Day!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Feature! Forest Hill Soaps

I have been MIA for a little bit, and I apologize, but I am back with a wonderful feature for Forest Hill Soaps!


 I absolutely LOVE handmade soap! It always smells and feels wonderful, not to mention how beautiful it is! It is like a small piece of art that will keep you clean :D
Don't forget to Like Forest Hill soaps on Facebook


Here is what Susan had to say...
 My name is Susan Peterson, and I am a wife and mom of 2 (17 and 18 yo) and registered nurse.  I have always been interested in natural skin care, but found it difficult to find quality products; hence the start of our soapmaking adventure.  Over time we perfected our 'receipe', and at the urging of family and friends, began Forest Hill Soaps in 2009.  We make cold process soap using  high quality vegetable oils, essential and quality fragrance oils, natural colorants-----no dyes, and no preservatives.  The only animal products we use are honey and goats milk in select soaps.  I also enjoy handpainting our casted soaps---these are individually handpainted--a process that takes several days to complete. Some of our other products include bath salts and teas, milk baths, whipped body butter, and our very popular Solid Lotion.

1 comment:

Maria João Almeida said...

Hello Elizabeth! :)

This soap box is a very original idea! The drawing is beautiful :)
Very creative!

Have a nice weekend!
maria