Oh Happy Day!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update!! Pictures of Lorelai's Dance and My 32 week Belly Shot




My how time flies when you are having fun! Today I am 32 weeks and 3 days and I only have about 6 weeks and 4 days to go! Hurray! I am so excited to meet my little guy.

The weather is cold, but not as cold as some other places. We have mid 30's. I sure will be happy to be able to go outside in shorts again! I know the kids are ready for that too. They are not liking being cooped up in the house anymore. Who can blame them?

Tomorrow night Lorelai is having a Friendship Dance at her school. She is very excited! This is the second dance of the year and she had a blast at the first one! I will be sure to take pictures so you can all see how much fun it was!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great photo of your Baby Belly. The next 6 weeks will just fly by.
Alison

bluemuf said...

Love your belly shot. It's getting closer and soon you will have your sweet baby in your arms.

Karen

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Liz, you look fantastic! I love the outfit that you made for Connor, I bet Lorelai had a blast at the dance, how cute is that!! Miss you guys
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

ooooh look at you all cosy with a belly! Oh i remember that baby bump feeling....LOVED IT SO MUCH.

hope you're feeling well sweetie. you look great!

How did Lorelais dance go?
Did she wear one of your skirt designs and twirl around?? hee hee i remember twirling too...

take Care,
Shann xo