Oh Happy Day!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Black Cat and Pumpkin Swap











Here are the wonderful goodies I received from Karen of Bluemuf's Corner
She sent me the softest hand towels, a really cute primitive kitty and pumpkin statue, some Halloween cookie cutters (that the kiddies can't wait to make cookies with!) a pumpkin pin cushion that Karen made with hand dyed fabric, a black cat needle book and a really cute fabric panel with kitties and pumpkins! Thank you so much Karen. My package was wonderful and I had so much fun opening it. Just as much fun as I had shopping for Karen's swap package. In hers, I included (NO PEEKING Karen!!) A handmade bag with pumpkins, kitties and other Halloween characters, a really yummy smelling frosted pumpkin votive from Yankee Candles. I really wanted to eat this candle, although I refrained, lol. Some pumpkin peeps, a pumpkin PEZ dispenser, some 3D stickers, a pumpkin Chinese takeout box, a really soft stuffed black kitty, and a really cute Bear statue with a black cat and a pumpkin. I also sent a cute pumpkin card. Oh yes and the most adorable metal black cat on a spring! I just loved it when I saw it! I really hope Karen loves her package as much as I loved mine!

7 comments:

Lori said...

how fun!! great stuff!!

Genevieve Olsen said...

Wow! you really got some fantastic halloween goodies!!!!

bluemuf said...

Hi Liz, I'm still having fun playing with my goodies. Come take a peek on my blog now.

Love the first baby picture and I so enjoy watching you counter

Hugs Karen

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Wow, Liz, you got some good stuff!!I wish I had been in that swap! Missing you like crazy, I'm going to try to call you this week, give everyone a kiss for me :D

PAINT MINE PINK said...

I looove al that halloween swap stuff Liz, I wish the rest of us Aussies got into it a bit more....i fear i am the only one who does :(

Hugs, Shann xo

Genevieve Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FrostingsNSparkles said...

Today's the big day!!! Good luck at the Ultrasound!!!
xoxoxoxox