Oh Happy Day!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Long time no see...


Wow. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I have been so busy sewing and shopping for school supplies that I have not really done much else. As you can see, even my poor blog has been neglected! This is a picture of me, my husband Terry and our youngest daughter Lorelai at the zoo in Chicago. I just got some yummy new fabrics called Barefoot Roses from a really cool fabric store Flapper Girl Fabrics
I cannot wait to play with these and make some pretty stuff! I already have some ideas in my head for what to do with these. I am also in the process of cleaning out my fabric stash. Ahhh, out with the old and in with the new. Perhaps I will list some on Etsy and also give some away on freecycle. I am also trying to get some stuff made for a Fall craft show that I am going to be in! I am so excited about that. It will be my first ever and as well as being excited, I am also super nervous. I have found some great advice online so i am doing my homework to try and be as ready as possible and although I am new at this, I want to appear as though I am an old pro. If anyone has any advice on set ups and inexpensive equipment to use for the show, please share! That is one area that I am having trouble with. I will be bringing purses, tutus, some skirts and dresses, and maybe some headbands and other small items. I am pairing up with my partner in crime Theresa from TRS Designs So at least I will not be alone.

9 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Elizabeth I am your partner in Shannons swap. As I am sending my package from Australia is there another type of candy you like. Chocolate might melt on the way!!
email me on max.gibbs@optusnet.com.au
Thanks Alison

Lori said...

good luck with your craft show, i wish i had some advice for you but i am clueless to the process...i am sure you will do great!!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

That will be so great for you two!! The only bad thing about doing shows is all the goodies that you see, you want to buy!! Love ya!

joeyandaleethea said...

Those fabrics are so yummy! Have fun at the craft show, you'll do great!!

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi! I just found your blog. You are very clever!! I will be back to read more...
-Katrina :)

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

hey sweets, Just checkin in to see how you are and how lil' baby is going inside there :)

xo Shann.

Genevieve said...

Hi Elizabeth!I just stopped by to say hi! School prep has consumed most of my last month as well! I hope that all is well with you and your family!
"see" you soon!

bluemuf said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I was just on Debra's blog site and we are partners in the pumpkin, black cat swap. My yahoo e-mail address is on my blog. Please write and we can exchange address' and information. Looking forward to hearing from you
Karen Young
http://bluemuf.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Elizabeth, I would love to know where you got the cherry slippers that you sent Allison!
I am a cherry nut and would love to have a pair for myself...they look so comfy!

Congrads on the new baby coming! I am so excited for yous! I loooove babies!!!!!

Hugz, Dolly