Oh Happy Day!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feelin Crafty!!






Wow, I am loving this posting thing lately, lol. I have been feeling so crafty these last few days! I kicked butt and made about 6 tutus yesterday. I got inspired by my black and red rockin roller tut and made this totally awesome t-shirt for my littlest daughter, lorelai. I love the way it turned out! Think thre would be a market for these? I just took one of her plain t-shirts and added some bling, some iron on roses and skull and cross-bones and then finished the edges with some silver disks. I think I want one of these for me!! :)
And here is my hallway of tulle... I had to hang these cuties somewhere!
I am hoping that these might sell for Halloween and stuff. These tutus can be used for all kinds of costumes; fairies, witches, pirates, ballerinas, princesses, punk-rockers, you name it! With some cute accessories you have a one-of-a-kind outfit! I have almost all of these in my Etsy shop, so we shall see...

2 comments:

Lori said...

i love those sweet tutus!!!

Sweet Remembrance said...

The tutu's are so cute!
Love them...