Oh Happy Day!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Working on new handbag designs

I am trying to come up with some new and unique handbags. I have a few pretty good ideas in my head, but they don't always turn out as well in creation as they did in my imagination. We shall see! I have some new fabulous fabric that I am just so excited to use! I think I am also going to create a new skirt set or dress with it as well. I have so many drawings of things I want to make! I don't think i will ever have time to make them all, even if I never sleep and only sew 24 hours a day, lol.

6 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Yay, Liz!!!!!!! Welcome to blogland, baby!!

This is so great, it will feel like there is no distance between us, yippee!!

I meant to send your flower pics with Aunt Edie, and I forgot, I'm so sorry, they'll be there soon.

That's an adorable piccie of Lorelai!

Genevieve said...

Welcome to the Land of Blog! You will meet so many like-minded and friendly people here! I love the designs you have shown so far! And your kiddies are adorable!
I will check back soon and see how you are coming along!
I hope that today is nice to you!

Heidi said...

Welcome to blogland! I came here via Frostings&Sparkles! You're going to have so(sew) much *fun* here! Can't wait to see all your designs!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Liz,

My names Shannon and im Colleens long lost Aussie sister LOL, we think so anyway!
Welcome to the addictive land of blogging, its so much fun and theres some great gals to meet.
I am gonna pop you on my favs list and send some bloggers your way!

Oh and WOW how gorgeous are those kids!!!! BEAUTIFUL !!!

cant wait to see more of your stuff.

Take Care,
Shann xo

Lori said...

welcome to blogland Liz!! Can't wait to see some of your goodies!! Your kiddos are very adorable!!

Anonymous said...

hi Liz welcome to blogsville!! I came over from Frostings and Sparkles....I will be back often :)